First, let me apologize to my friends that smoke.
This is not meant to be offensive or insulting to anyone,
especially those close to me in any way.
I am obviously missing the good that comes from smoking
as people still do it. People do it in spite of:
- COST - Can people really enjoy something that much - approaching $10/pack - it adds up to a small car payment.
- Skin Discoloration - Look at a 55 year old life-long smoker's skin - is that something to aspire to?
- Shortness of Breath - Watch people in the grocery store - the 50 year old who has to catch their breath at the end of every isle.
that people will continue to smoke in spite of the consequences.
- Eye Discoloration - Compare two 45 year old people - One a heavy smoker - one who does not. Is off color yellow the new white?
- Teeth Discoloration - OK, so I drink some coffee - imagine if I smoked to? My coffee drinking does not make your teeth yellow or you stink.
Smoking must have a "really really good"
that I have just don't get.
- It's will take away from your quality of life it later years - forget that it shortens it.
Smoking must have a "really really really good"
for people to smoke in spite of all this.
- You Stink - in too many ways. Do some people like that - Do some people like it so much that they feel compelled to share the fragrance.
- Ever kissed a heavy smoker - To quote Forrest Gump, "She taste like cigarettes" - are there people who like that? First three important things I notice about people - eyes, teeth and smell.
I am so out of touch - I missed something in life.
- "Oh, I smoke only when I drink". - OK, there might be hidden meaning here - but I still don't get it.
- "It's my stress relief" - Is it? or is it something to do when you escape.
Sorry for being judgmental this morning.
I feel like Louis C.K. (you have to be a SNL addict to understand).
561-371-4113 (Call My Cell)
512-593-8830 (in Austin)